Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Guitar Hero and Rock Band...Is this for Christian children? Or is this Satan's latest occultic scheme to steal their mind? Part 1


"... in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God.... And from such people turn away!
"...all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution. But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived. But you must continue in the things which you have learned..." 2 Timothy 3:1-14

Guitar Hero...Rock Band...is it occultic?  Should Christian's play? Is it evil or harmless?

It's only music...what harm can it do? We listened to it and we turned out all right. I used to think this way. My friends...if you have not visited the Good Fight Theater please do once you have watched these videos. You will have a greater understanding of the power of music and how it effects our children's minds.

I recently told a friend, that Satan really out did himself on this one. How else can you get the parents of  a 9 year old kid to repeatedly listen to AND watch demonic lyrics over and over? Make it into a game!  The slick deceiver turned the evil music of a generation ago into a "childrens" game, complete with demonic backgrounds to boot. Brilliant! The parents will think it's just a kids game and in the mean time our kids are exposed to murder, rape, sexual themes of all kinds and demonic imagery; not to mention filthy language and blasphemy of our Lord.

If you still think it's just a game, then take a look at Metallica, and how they teach hate about Jesus Christ, calling him the God that failed. Then look at a video clip from one of the Guitar Hero games with the lyrics of murder and hate below.

-Chris

PS: Before moving on, I want to make a disclaimer:  This blog is intended for believers in Jesus Christ to wake up. If you have stumbled upon this post and are not a believer; A) You are welcome here anytime, and if you don't know the Gospel, please see the links above or email me.  B) I do not expect you to understand why Christians see these things as evil.  I understand how you would think that what we call "dark" or "evil" in entertainment is normal if you do not believe in Christ.  I used to believe the same way.  In fact, many professed Christians would agree with you, and that is my target audience.  Dear Christian parent, I understand this can be a "grey" area for the Christian.   I don't think you or your child are Hell bound if you own Bakugans, or listen to secular music, or watch movies based on the occult. I do however believe that we as believers can do better, and my prayer is that once you understand what scripture says about these things that you may find better choices for you and your child's entertainment.  If once you understand that God hates what the occult stands for and you choose to continue making it a steady diet of your free time,  then I would say there is cause for concern and would suggest examining yourself to see if you are truly in the faith.  Please see this article on unconscious learning as well as other articles from Berit Kjos on this subject. You can also click on the label: Occult below for other posts.


Thanks,

Chris





Imagine playing this over and over and what kind of world view your child may develop with these lyrics:

Am I evil? Yes, I am
Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am


As I watched my mother die, I lost my head
Revenge now I sought, to break with my bread
Taking no chances, you come with me
I'll split you to the bone, help set you free
 




Folks, you may not agree with everything I have posted on the dark entertainment that is popular with our kids, but I pray that we wake up and realize that there is a battle for their minds, and we need to be aware of what it is they are playing with. Doing this type of research isn't fun or easy and some of the research has lead me to places on the web that made have made me physically ill when I saw what kids who follow the occult are doing.  Trust me...they crave death, blood, murder and mayhem, they HATE God and Christians.  These occult themed games, movies and books that are popular can be a gateway to this mindset. 


"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; who put darkness for light, and light for darkness.... Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!" Isaiah 5:20


And if you think it's only the "Heavy Metal" that's bad for our kids, and you only play "neutral music" games on your Guitar Hero...please come back for more in a few days.  You will be shocked by what the bubble gum "pop" musicians are teaching our children.

-Chris



A clip from the game with the lyrics to the song below the video.



Lyrics from the Metallica song that is being played in the above video.

My mother was a witch, she was burned alive
Thankless little b****, for tears I cried
Take her down now, don't wanna see her face
All blistered and burnt, can't hide my disgrace

Twenty-seven, everyone was nice
Gotta see 'em make 'em pay the price
See their bodies out on the ice
Take my time

Am I evil? Yes, I am
Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

As I watched my mother die, I lost my head
Revenge now I sought, to break with my bread
Taking no chances, you come with me
I'll split you to the bone, help set you free

Twenty-seven, everyone was nice
Gotta see 'em, make 'em pay the price
See their bodies out on the ice
Take my time

Am I evil? Yes, I am
Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am, ooh

and with the action now, I'll strip your pride
I'll spread your blood around, I'll see you writhe
Your face is scarred with steel, wounds deep and neat
Like a devil dancin before ya, smells so sweet

Am I evil? Yes, I am
Am I evil? I am man

I'll make my residence, I'll watch your fire
You can come with me, sweet desire
My face is long forgot, my face not my own
Sweet and timely wh**e, take me home

Am I evil? Yes, I am
Am I evil? I am man
Go!

Solo!

My soul is longing for, await my heir
Sent to avenge my mother, sweeten myself
My face is long forgot, my face not my own
Sweet and timely wh**e, take me home

Am I evil? Yes, I am
Am I evil? I am man

Am I evil? Yes, I f*****g am
Am I evil? I am man, yeah


PS:  This blog is intended for believers in Jesus Christ to wake up. If you have stumbled upon this post and are not a believer; A) You are welcome here anytime.  If you don't know the Gospel please see the links above or email me.  B) I do not expect you to "get it".  The dark nature in entertainment is normal if you do not believe in Christ.  In fact, many professed Christians would agree with you, and that is my target audience.  No Christian parent, you or your child are not Hell bound because they play Bakugan's or listen to occult laced secular music.BUT, if you or your child substitutes it for God's word more often than not, then I would say there is cause for concern.  Please see this article on unconscious learning as well as other articles from Berit Kjos on the subject.  Also see the sample clip from the Good Fight ministries on the right handside of this blog then link to their Good Fight Theater for more.




Bookmark and Share

For more on this and other topics, see archives.
First time here? Please read "Don't trust a word I say" in the archives, for details on the beliefs of this ministry.

No comments: