Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I always feel like somebody's watching me.....

A late Father's Day post....Happy Fathers day to all! Please take the time for the following video and book recommendation below.

Thanks,

Chris



Here is a recommended book, in case you need a little help, Dads (and Moms, too, of course).
Shepherding a Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp is a great bible-based book on raising children.

-Chris

This Amazon reviewer says it well:

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, July 6, 2008
By P. J. Taylor "Serious Bibliophile" (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews

I had no idea how many things I was doing wrong!!! And everyone thinks I am a good parent. By the worlds standard, I suppose I am. By Gods standard I was falling way short! Ted Tripp has shown me how to be kind and loving to my children. To explain to them why we do what we do, not just because I want it, but, because God calls up to do it! What a concept! IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN PARENT, THIS IS A MUST READ! I am enjoying parenting so much more, now that I am in line with Gods will!

For more on this and other topics, see archives.
First time here? Please read "Don't trust a word I say!" in the archives.

No comments: