Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

Seeing is believing Pt. 3 (Plagiarising Pastors?)

Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write
unto you of the common salvation, it was
needful for me to write unto you, and
exhort you that ye should earnestly contend
for the faith which was once
delivered unto the saints.
—Jude 3

My point of showing these things are to ring the warning bell on what is going on in today's churches. Many pastors are now not studying God's Word like they should and instead are going to websites like Sermon Central and using prewritten sermons as their own. If this weren't bad enough and it is. These two inserted themselves into the story, which makes it a lie. Simply unbelievable. -Chris

For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. (Acts 20:29-30)



For more on this and other topics, see archives.
First time here? Please read "Don't trust a word I say!" in the archives.

No comments: