Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Can you say BLASPHEMY?!

Thanks to our friends at the A little Leaven blog for exposing this little bit of heresy.
I only wish I had more time to comment on this, but work is waiting. I can only say...For the time is coming........... or should I say- For the time is here....mmmm, now I'm contemplating a name change for the blog.

www.forthetimeishere.blogspot.com Probably not, but it does make sense, the things posted are the here and now....just like scripture said it would. Amazing isn't it.

Please click on title for more heretical items at the A little Leaven blog.

-Chris

2 comments:

Danny Turner said...

Yes. I can say blasphemy. And I can also recognize it. And I can tell you one other thing, this guy is teaching it. This guy is so heretical that you might be able to lump him in with the gnostics. The simple fact that this guy has a good sized following speaks to the state of American Christianity. Its sad to see.

Wayne Dawg said...

Wow - A Todd Bentley disciple!

Good job here at your blog........I am linking you in my "Blogs I reccomend" sidebar.

Keep up the good work