Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Headlong Into Apostasy

Until I can find more time to put up some original material, I will share another post from Slice of Laodicea. Thanks Ingrid for all you do.

Click here to see a visual image of where Rob Bell, the Barna Group, Bono, Rick Warren and many other evangelical wolves are trying to lead the Church of Jesus Christ.

The global spiritual apostasy is here and the prophecies of occultists like Alice Bailey, Djwal Khul, Helena Blavatsky and Benjamin Creme are coming true before our eyes. Evangelical leaders are in lock step and helping to lead the charge to the new spirituality. Read what is written on the Share International site from their latest magazine issue about this worldwide outpouring of global poverty and social justice efforts. Note what is said about Obama, and how the world teacher will be manifested as the spiritually minded work together to end social ills. Then go back and re-read the press release below.

But first, read what the one true God has said in His Word:

Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel
and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts:
“I am the first and I am the last;
besides me there is no god.
Who is like me? Let him proclaim it.
Let him declare and set it before me,
since I appointed an ancient people.
Let them declare what is to come, and what will happen.

Fear not, nor be afraid;
have I not told you from of old and declared it?
And you are my witnesses!
Is there a God besides me?
There is no Rock; I know not any.”

Isaiah 44:6-8

No comments: